About The Video Confidence Coach
Quality business videos are the current gold standard in effective marketing strategies. Usable across a wide range of platforms and instantly eye-catching, a video demonstrating your expertise and passion will engage an audience and instantly begin to nurture the relationships that lead to sales in your business.
As your Video Confidence Coach™, I’ll simplify the complexities of video in the workshops and help you –
· Overcome your natural fears so you become confident in front of the camera,
· Structure your content so it’s relevant and easily digestible,
· Conquer any barriers you may have about being worthy,
· Understand where your video fits into your marketing plan,
· Learn simple pre- and post- production techniques so you can DIY like a professional and appeal to your audience and
· Develop pride in your image and own it!
When shooting a business video it’s important to remember one thing – It’s not about you! It’s about serving your customers!
Being creative with video production excites me. Every phase throws up new challenges that require inventive solutions. All of these must then be cohesively combined so the client’s story shines through and their business become the star of the show. It’s a fascinating process and I love taking clients on their own personal journey.
A while ago, for example, it was a pleasure working with Lexi DeRock, the owner of Yankee Sweetheart. Here’s what she had to say…
Zoe is great to work with, always on time and great on the communication side in the lead up to filming and post production.
I've had a great response to the videos on my social media accounts and intend to use them on my website as well to give new potential clients a taste of what we offer.
Zoe really worked well to bring my script and vision for the shoot to life and was a delight to work with.
The project required me to draw upon all my experience and it always gives me a boost when clients tell me their videos are getting a great reaction. It’s a real buzz because it’s great for their businesses!